Sign up for your FREE
Tapping for Chocolate Cravings -
CLICK HERE for details of my eBook “Menopause -
CLICK HERE for your free EFT Manual
Please be aware that this, and any associated web-
Your privacy is very important to us. You have our promise that, under no circumstances, will we ever give, sell or share your information with any third parties. See more
USUI JAPANESE REIKI (OKUDEN)
Featherstone, near Wolverhampton , West Midlands / Staffordshire Border
Number of Places -
Please ring / email to check availability
1 day PLUS the time you have spent reading and studying the manual and listening to the CD -
Level Two (Okuden) -
Please contact me for details of available dates.
REIKI LEVEL II (OKUDEN)
Reiki Level 2 is for those who wish to advance their Reiki practice, having already attained Level 1, either with myself, or another Reiki Master (please bring along your certificate if not one of my students).
You may wish merely to round off your Reiki training for yourself, deepening and intensifying your Reiki experience, allowing it to move to a new level.
Level 2 is, however, a prerequisite to setting up in practice as a Reiki Practitioner and enabling you to obtain the insurance required.
It provides complete training in an integrated form of Japanese and Western style Reiki at Okuden or Second Degree level.
You receive your comprehensive course manual and a Reiki Meditations CD if you don’t already have one from Level 1, along with detailed pre-
This allows you to take in the background theory in your own time and at your own pace, thus allowing the actual day to be free for experiential, practical work.
During this workshop you will:
• evaluate your Reiki experience to date, sharing your experiences with others in the group
• reflect on the Reiki process
• integrate the process of change you are (and have been) undergoing
• receive three further Reiju empowerments, enabling you to hold and channel more energy than previously at Level One, and to connect you strongly to the aspects of energy represented by the Western tradition Reiki symbols
• learn about the three sacred symbols, their mantras and their applications to expand your knowledge and use of Reiki, for yourself and for others
• be introduced to each symbol/energy/state preceded by Reiju empowerment
• practice different exercises to encourage you to experience the characteristic qualities of each energy/state.
• work on each other using the symbols and feeling their effects
Unlike the Western way, the symbols are used in the way that Usui Sensei taught his students, echoing his simple approach.
The workshop also includes the techniques used for Distance Healing.
Guidelines are given for professional treatments and for practitioners.
One important aspect of Reiki practice Usui Japanese style is that of Intuition.
This workshop teaches you how to use the technique of 'Reiji Ho', allowing you to open yourself to the energy so that your hands are guided to the right places to treat.
This allows for an intuitive approach to treatment, rather than following the standard hand positions you learnt at Level One. You also learn to send Reiki in a focused, intense way and the importance of Intent.
The workshop is accompanied by a comprehensive manual (and Reiki Meditations CD if required) which covers all the aspects that you learn about on the day. On completion you receive your Reiki Certificate.
Workshop numbers are restricted to 4 to ensure adequate teacher/student interaction.
After the workshop you have ongoing access to distant Reiju empowerments available each Friday. This echoes Usui's way of teaching Reiki, with cumulative empowerments throughout your training.
I offer free ongoing support and advice via email or telephone.